Tuesday 30 July 2013

Just my opinion

July 28, 2013 at 1:48pm
Before I begin, THIS IS MY OPINION and that's it.
Some of you know what i have been going through in the past year and 1 day to be exact. Some of yous don't. I have a stalker. Plain and simple. Yes it is an ex. Yes I want this over and done with.
What has taken complete control of my life in the past year and 1 day is unbelievable. I am afraid to leave my home. Have had to move multiply times 7 times to be exact now going to have to go to 8 times. I was "told" to not live with family (I was) as I am putting them in danger. Not to live with anyone as once again I am putting them in danger. I have been placed in a "safe place" for 6 weeks under 24 hour watch. To PROTECT me and my family and friends. But geesh where do I go now? YES he fled from court yes he was charged for uttering death threats and criminal harassment. BUT he is able to do as he pleases! Yep he found me AGAIN! GREAT eh? Better part of it is I contacted local police Friday at 3 pm! Hmm Its now Sunday at 1:16 pm and I have yet to see anyone! They are the ones that told me I need to be very careful and informed me of a safety plan YET He's still driving around and I am stuck wonder what do I do? Do I move to a whole new city, province or just relocate homes again? Do I have someone come "babysit" me to PROTECT me? Or do I just walk outside and wait for him to come get me?
There is nothing worse then being afraid for your life, your families and friends! Especially when you are the cause of all this (in a way). Yep I choose to be with him and that was the biggest mistake of my life!
The past 4 strokes were caused from stress....You think? And doctors, etc keep telling me to remove stress from my life...really how would you like me to do that when the ones that are suppose to keep me safe aren't here???
Is my stress level huge right now YES Do i jump at each and every sound Your damn right!
Many of yous have offered me a "safe" place to stay. But reality is we live in a very small city and if the police cant show up in the first place why would I want to put anyone else in danger? I truly appreciate all the offers but I WILL NOT jeopardize anyone else.
After a year and a day basically on "house arrest" I sit here and wonder how much longer I have to live like this and how much longer I can continue this. Yep its depressing, yes its lonely, its the fear kicks in a lot.
I often over think and re think everything! Lots of time on my hands to do this!
How can a "criminal" be allowed to walk free and the "victim" has to suffer. Why did I have to be placed in a "safe" house and under 24 hour watch (felt like jail to me and that I was the one that did something wrong) How many other "victims" feel the same way as I do? What can I do to change this? I am only one person.
So I decided to air my "dirty laundry" here on Facebook. Not for sympathy but so maybe someone else going threw anything like this doesn't feel alone like I do. This has been the loneliest i have ever felt! Not that I don't have family and friends but I cant live a normal life. Cant just go for a walk when i want. Safety plan has to be in effect. Dont go anywhere alone, don't do this don't do that blah blah blah. I understand this is to once again PROTECT me. Move every time he finds me. Really??? Who's gonna pay for this? Wait I have to. I have not worked since November 12 when I took the 3rd stroke so where would you like me to get the money to pay for a move constantly. Why do i have to keep moving? Arrest him! He has 3 warrants out for his arrest yet is still able to be free.
In the past year I have been called so many things by "people" that know him and have had to let some really good friends go. Well for one I never pressed charges the police did. Two if he did nothing wrong then why did he not show up to trial??? Maybe you should be asking yourself that one!!! Three why are you still trying to be friends with me IF i am such a horrible person?
I now know why so many people do not charge someone as the "victim" is treated like a criminal!!!
I have people do my shopping for me. I do leave my home when I get brave enough. BUT it takes a lot of energy out of me to open that door. YET even tho once again he has warrants out for his arrest he can do as he pleases! Doesn't seem fair to me!
I know I have rambled on a lot here. But once again I will state this is my opinion. And I have withheld his name as he has "rights" you know. But I don't! Wheres the justice in that?
And once again for all of yous that have been there threw all this with me THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! Your love and support has meant the world to me!

So I will ask each and everyone that reads this...What would you do in my shoes or what do you think I should do as I am at a complete lose now.

No comments:

Post a Comment